Our mission is to empower our people with skills, tools and best caretaking and help them thrive in the world of projects. We make you and our customers project shine with our Project Partner Services.
Planning & Scheduling Engineers
Project Management – Other location
Welcome to shine in the world of projects!
We are now seeking for junior and senior engineers who have an aspiration to develop yourselves professionally in a project management career. We are hiring several Project Planning / Controls Engineers and Project Controls & Contract Engineers / Managers.
Prohoc will offer you opportunities to develop yourself gradually, along the assignments, to ultimately become a Project Manager (if you wish). You may have technological knowhow, while willing to enhance project management knowledge or you may have project management knowledge, while willing to improve technological knowhow. We can support you in that effort.
Your education and/or experience background is from project management, industrial management or construction management and you may already have some experience or you are an expert on industrial investment projects f.eg. from the field of energy, pulp and paper, or other industrial construction.
You have experience to use, or willingness to learn, project planning softwares like MS Project, MS Project Server, Primavera, Safran etc.
Project office locations could be in Tampere, Pori or Helsinki, or alternatively in international project site office locations f.eg. Chile, Russia, Sweden, Germany depending on customers’ project resource needs.You should be able to:
- Lead and facilitate project planning process, compile the basis of schedule
- Set up the project schedule environment using approved templates and modifies those together with Project Manager to fit for project needs.
- Actively participate and support the project and site management team. Take identified issues into consideration when needed to develop and control the schedule
- Develop project baseline schedule according to contract and participate actively change, risk and claim management
- Create, monitor, and analyze project schedules in accordance with standard of best project practice and using approved templates
- Identify the project critical path, monitor it closely and communicate any changes to project manager and other team members
- Evaluates the project progress and forecast the future based on inputs from the other software tools or from Project Management Team
- Actively engages with Project Management Team and relevant customer representatives as well as other stakeholders