Our mission is to empower our people with skills, tools and best caretaking and help them thrive in the world of projects. We make you and our customers project shine with our Project Partner Services.
Project Controls & Contract Manager
Project Management – Helsinki
Prohoc is looking for senior engineers who have an aspiration to develop yourselves professionally in a project management career.
You may have technological knowhow, while willing to enhance project management knowledge or you may have project management knowledge, while willing to improve technological knowhow. We can support you in that effort.
Your education and/or experience background is from project management, industrial management or construction management and you may already have some experience or you are an expert on industrial investment projects f.eg. from the field of energy, pulp and paper, or other industrial construction.
You have experience to use, or willingness to learn, project planning softwares like MS Project, MS Project Server, Primavera, Safran etc.
Project office locations could be in Tampere, Pori or Helsinki, or alternatively in international project site office locations f.eg. Chile, Russia, Sweden, Germany depending on customers’ project resource needs.
You are able to:
- Lead and facilitate project controls/contract management team
- Develop and compiles Project Requirement Management Plan together with Project Manager and Project Management Team
- Develop and compile Change Management Plan including main contract and subcontracts together with Project Management Team
- Develop and compile Project Controls Procedures and Project Controls Manuals
- Develop and Maintain estimating tools and estimating techniques to support analysis of change and change impact on project objectives.
- Set up the project control environment using approved templates and modify those together with Project Manager to fit for project needs.
- Actively participate and support the project and site management team.
- Ensure development of project baselines according to contract and participate actively in management if requirements, changes, risks and contractual claims.
- Identify change needs and risks, and communicate such analysed events to project manager and to other team members
- Evaluate the project risks and change needs based on inputs from project team and analyses made,
- Actively engage with Project Management Team and relevant customer representatives as well as other stakeholders
- Ensure application of systematic project control measures and reporting within the domain of the responsibility