Our mission is to empower our people with skills, tools and best caretaking and help them thrive in the world of projects. We make you and our customers project shine with our Project Partner Services.
Project Control and Information – Helsinki
Are you the one to support, and to collect and share accurate and timely information to the Project Manager and enable logical decisions and proper escalation in a project?
We are growing our team of Project Controllers with new talents.
Your tasks as a Project Controller can consists of following:
- Assisting PM in creating a project plan and in conducting a risk assessment
- Collecting metrics; gather and verify project data and prepare reports
- Scheduling and schedule follow-up
- Budget follow-up in close co-operation with business controller
- Supervising project procurement and delivery
- Project document control
- Project communication and collaboration control
- Updating project risk assessment
- Keeping record and communicating change management to all stakeholders
- Preparing project milestone reporting and invoicing and/or revenue recognition
- Collecting feedback from project stakeholders and generating Lessons Learned reports to boost continuous improvement
We expect from you:
- Excellent communication skills in Finnish and in English. Swedish and other languages are considered as a merit.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in business, communication, technology or other relevant field.
- Experience and interest in projects and supply chain management
- Earlier experience in some or most of following topics: project management, project control, scheduling, risk assessment, reporting and financial control.
- Ability to work in multinational projects and environments.
- Good knowledge of project management and reporting tools, ICT and MS Office.