Our mission is to empower our people with skills, tools and best caretaking and help them thrive in the world of projects. We make you and our customers project shine with our Project Partner Services.
Logistics / Sheduling / Site Engineer
Logistics / Sheduling / Site Engineering - SITE – Other location
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc.
- Plan and track the shipments
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Experience in customer service
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Ability to track multiple processes
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of any logistics software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Education in business administration, supply chain management or relevant field
- Language skills needed: English and Finnish